Attach a clear recent photo: *
First Name *
Last Name *
Date of Birth *
Cell Phone *
Business Phone *
Email Address *
Are you legally authorized to live and work in the United States?
Real Estate Website *
Social Media Links (Facebook, Instagram, Blog, Twitter, etc.) *
Which city is your real estate business based in? *
Which real estate brokerage do you work with, and what is your job title? *
Describe your real estate business: what type of properties and clients do you specialize in working with? *
How long have you been in the business, and what is your approximate yearly sales number? *
How would your peers in the real estate business describe you? *
Describe your personality: What are your best and worst qualities? *
What is the most extreme thing you've done to either sell a home, or to find your client a home? *
Why are you the best choice to represent SEATTLE or AUSTIN real estate? *
PART 2: ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND RELEASES
1) You must be at least 21 years of age as of September 1, 2017.
2) You must be legally eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States, or you are in the process of attempting to obtain lawful authorization so that you will be eligible to live in the United States and work in the United States by the time pre-production begins on or around September 1, 2017. If required to do so by Producer, you must also be able to leave the United States and legally travel to any foreign country in connection with the production of the Program.
3) You must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one until after one (1) year after the initial exhibition of the episodes of the Program in which you appear, if selected as a participant.
4) Citizen Pictures, LLC (“Producer”) and NBCUniversal (as defined below) reserve the right to render ineligible any person who either of them determines, in the sole discretion of either of them, is sufficiently connected with the production, administration, judging, ordistribution of the Program, such that his/her participation in the Program could create the appearance of impropriety. In making this decision, Producer and NBCUniversal may consider whether you know or have known anyone who is, or has been within the last two (2) years, an employee, officer, director or agent of any of the following:
(i) Producer or any other person or entity involved in the development, production, distribution or other exploitation of the reality-based program currently entitled “Untitled Real Estate Series” (the “Program”) or any variation thereof;
(ii) NBCUniversal Television Group or any of its parent, subsidiary or affiliated entities, including, without limitation, NBCUniversal Media, LLC, its broadcast networks and studios, cable networks and studios, film businesses, digital businesses, parks and resorts (collectively, “NBCUniversal”) (for more information about NBCUniversal businesses, please visit http://corporate.comcast.com or http://www.nbcuni.com);
(iii) Any sponsor of the Program or its advertising agency; or
(iv) Any person or entity supplying goods, services or prizes (as applicable) to the Program.
Please list any such relationships here; if none,write “None.” ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
5) If you are selected as a potential participant you must execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and NBCUniversal or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.6) You will need to be available to the production on dates selected by Producer (in Producer’s sole discretion) and be willing to travel to various locations as part of production.7) Any offer to become a participant maybe conditioned upon your submission to a background check, in accordance with applicable laws.
Please list any such relationships here; if none, write “None.”
8) You hereby give the following representations, warranties, acknowledgements, consents and releases: *
By signing below, I understand that it constitutes a legal signature confirming that I acknowledge and agree to the above Terms.
Today's Date: *